Thread: Is Vodafone 3G is the costliest one

Is Vodafone 3G is the costliest one

Compare to other 3G plans I think Vodafone is the most costliest one. I am talking about a 1G plain here. I am having a dual sim phone with me. I am having Vodafone card in one and Tata Docomo in another. When I recharge I have to pay Rs.251 for Vodafone while Tata Docomo cost around Rs.126 only. And I get the same 1GB plan here. I am planing to shift to TATA Docomo completely because here it looks Vodafone is too costly in call rates also. Is there any other cheaper plan.

Re: Is Vodafone 3G is the costliest one

I am using Vodafone and Airtel from long time. Both have the same kind of 3G plain. You have to pay around Rs.250 for 1GB. Compare to other telecom providers I found Vodafone and Airtel better in terms of connectivity and service. They have a good range where internet works really well and there is no network failure problem. Which I had seen a lot in Idea and the internet surfing is also very poor on that. I am using a dual sim tablet where I am rightnow using 3G on Vodafone and it works well.

Re: Is Vodafone 3G is the costliest one

The network coverage depends on the type of telecom provider. Some are having broader coverage due to more antennas in a location. Like in my region I am having a reliance antenna just near to my building So I get good calling and internet quality. I pay around Rs.156 for 1GB. And this is the cheapest one according to me. You can also test Aircel who charge around Rs.128 only for the 3G connection. There are many plans like this which you will surely find nice for your daily usage.