Thread: Postpaid or Prepaid Airtel Broadband plan?

Postpaid or Prepaid Airtel Broadband plan?

I am looking at the Airtel Broadband plans provided on their website. They have made it very simple and easy to choose our location and the type of internet speed that we want to take as our connection and then choose from the plans. But there is one thing which is missing, there is no option to see or select either a prepaid or a postpaid connection. I have gone through the whole website but cannot find any similar plans. So can anyone tell me how to select either the postpaid or prepaid internet connection of Airtel broadband plans? Thanks

Re: Postpaid or Prepaid Airtel Broadband plan?

I have never heard of any prepaid internet connection of Airtel broadband plans. They are all wired connections by the way and they do have prepaid plans for the mobile 3G internet connection but they dont have the same for ADSL or broadband plans. Infact there is no prepaid wired broadband connection from Airtel or from any other internet service provider at all. In any case, if you download a lot then you should go with the BSNL Evdo internet plans.

Yes, even I agree that there are not many companies that are providing a Prepaid ADSL internet connection because of the reasong that they have to lay cables and this is what that costs more money building for its infrastructure. If they will give the customer to use the internet at any time they want as an option and anytime they want to stop the internet plan would decrease their profitability. So, you wont get a prepaid connection anywhere at all.

There is not any prepaid Airtel Broadband connection but Hathway does have internet broadband plans for 1 month only. You can test this same plan for 1 month and if you dont like it then you can withdraw from it. I think that Airtel has not kept any prepaid broadband plan because it will not work out to be profitable for them and even if they do then it will cost too much for an individual.