Thread: Unidentified Network problem with new Tikona internet connection

Unidentified Network problem with new Tikona internet connection

I have recently got a new internet connection from Tikona and have already paid in advance for 6 months. After this connection was installed I am continuously facing regular problems of Unidentified Network. I have informed to Tikona Customer Care several times about this issue but till date I havent got any resolution for this issue. Right now I have been using this internet for 40 days and out of those days I could hardly use this internet for 7-8 days. I have called them twice to resolve this issue but still to no avail. Can anyone tell me how do I terminate this plan? Thanks

Re: Unidentified Network problem with new Tikona internet connection

Tikona is known for this kind of problem and scenario and many people who have taken internet connection from Tikona are facing the same issue. The best what you can do is to somehow get in contact with the higher management in Tikona and tell them to rectify the Unidentified Network problem in your area. Once a higher authority gets involved then they will have to solve the issue no matter what. Other than that you can just forget about the connection and get other network provider's internet plan.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Quote Originally Posted by Alvah View Post
    I have recently got a new internet connection from Tikona and have already paid in advance for 6 months. After this connection was installed I am continuously facing regular problems of Unidentified Network. I have informed to Tikona Customer Care several times about this issue but till date I havent got any resolution for this issue. Right now I have been using this internet for 40 days and out of those days I could hardly use this internet for 7-8 days. I have called them twice to resolve this issue but still to no avail. Can anyone tell me how do I terminate this plan? Thanks
    Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKNV2069 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in

Regards,
    Tikona Care

Well, I have never taken Tikona internet plans at my place, but can you check if they have an office near by where you live? You can even try to visit their office in person which will make a huge difference because if you just make them phone calls then they will probably put you on hold for long duration. Also you should never put through a senior staff member because the matter will rarely get resolved.

I could only suggest you to keep calling their customer care until the problem gets resolved and ask to speak to a manager and also ask for their email address or direct phone number. If you want then you can also take this matter to the Consumer Court incase it will not take too long, but if the process and outlook is quick then this is the best way to take care of this problem. Hope this helps you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvah View Post
    Dear Subscriber,

Gentle reminder # 2

We have not received your information for us to take it forward. We now request you to share your detail on our official Tikona Forum - forum.tikona.in by mentioning the reference number in the subject line.

Regards,
    Tikona Care