Thread: whatsapp problem after recharging 3g on Tata Docomo

whatsapp problem after recharging 3g on Tata Docomo

I am using Tata Docomo prepaid mobile card and just had rechared my GSM SIM wth a 1GB 3G internet data plan of 30 days on my mobile phone. But after the service was activated the whatsapp application in my phone is not working. I have checked my APN on my cell pgone and there is TATA.DOCOMO.DIVE.IN and TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET registered properly. so why this apn connection is not connecting to internet? I am not able to send or receive any whatsapp messages? Can anyone please help me out? Thanks

Re: whatsapp problem after recharging 3g on Tata Docomo

I have previously used Tata Docomo mobile network on my smartphone and it has the worst internet service that can be ever compared to any other network. There are also some weird policy of this mobile network like individual site data charges. I am guessing that it was the vimeo website, when you will browse to this website then you will have to pay normal charges even if you have a datapack. I cannot understand how TRAI or some similar acts allow such moves in the industry.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I have heard that Tata Docomo has also introduced a dedicated Whatsapp internet data plan for its GSM prepaid customers. It costs you only Rs. 15 and Rs. 30 for this pack. All, you have to do is simply hve to dial *123# from your Tata Docomo mobile phone and subscribe to these packs. This Whatsapp packs also offers free unlimited bi-montly pack priced at Rs. 15 which is valid for 15 days only and Rs. 30 valid for a monthly pack for 30 days. Try using this packs and see if it works.

The problem that you might be facing could be due to registration of your sim card failed on the network. This usually happens with my Vodafone mobile network when I switch between GSM (2G) to WCDMA (H+). If am choosing WCDMA on my mobile and sometimes when I am not getting the H+ network on top of the mobile then I simply go to Network Settings and choose manually Vodafone network and then I get a message called "Registered on Network" and my 3g/4g starts working flawlessly. So try this method in your case and hopefully it will work.