Thread: Hathway HD Stream 3 in Pune Question

Hathway HD Stream 3 in Pune Question

I am looking to go for the Hathway broadband connection in my Pune area near Kothrud. But after reading bad reviews on different websites I am confused whether I should go with this broadband connection or not. I have read about every Internet Service Provider and their bad reviews, people have rated down every one of them. Anyways, I simply wannt to know about the downtme and latency of the connection quality if I am going to use this Hathway HD Stream 3 broadband plans. Thanks

Re: Hathway HD Stream 3 in Pune Question

One of my friend lives near the Kothrud area in Pune. He told me that he is using the hathway broadband for years now. He used to have some issue with their downtime for like 1 day every time. He was also getting high ping issues for a week. After he contacted the customer care service for second time, one single executive visited his place for checking the connection. The hathway Customer Care service is a total waste and it is not toll free either, it will cost for Rs. 7-8 everytime when ever you will call.

I am using Hathway broadband and they have advertised the HD Stream coonection as fiber but its still a cable connection. You will not get any type of landline. But the login system that is used in Hathway is really annoying. After taking the HD Stream 3 plan I was getting more than 50mbps download speed with no packet drops and with a latency ranging within 10-20 minutes. But later on I started getting too much of problems. Once I called the sales agent then they restored it after 5 hours and now the connection is stable.

I was also using the Docsis 3.0 HD Stream 1 plan of 50mbps with 10gb download Fair Usage Policy. After this FUP is over then the download speed drops down to 512kbps. For the first 2 months I was getting a stable connection but after this period I started having issues like slow download speed of 20-30mbps, high ping rates, on alternate days the internet used to disconnect for hours. After having a regular complaint for a week or so, I started getting a stable connection. So, if you are in the same situation then follow the same procedure that I used to do and all will be good.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter