Thread: Tikona Broadband devices connecting limit

Tikona Broadband devices connecting limit

I am using a Tikona broadband internet connection and I am looking to share connection to 4 laptops. I am also having a Dlink wireless access point device but the problem is that even though I am getting internet in the laptops still I need to login to tikona from each of them separately. Therefore I am not able to connect more than 3 laptops at one time. The last laptop gives me some kind of authentication error if i am trying to login. So, can anyone tell me how do I solve this issue? Thanks

Re: Tikona Broadband devices connecting limit

Well, what I usually do is get my broadband internet connection cable into ruckus and then connect the router that I had into the ruckus and then get a wifi network all over my place and then connect all the laptop, smartphone, tablet, etc. Afterwards, I usually open a browser from either of the devices and then log into my account and then open browser on other device and thus visit any website or watch youtube videos on the devices that I have. So try getting a router which will make your life easier.

There is a way to use the Tikona MAC scanning system by using single MAC on every other laptop that you have. Just have to clone this MAC by going under Network adapter properties. Like for an instance, if your tikona pc has a mac of XY-XY-XY-XY then you should use the same mac in all other devices that you have. You ca also try to connect through MAC cloned router and connect all the systems to the router. You will not be asked for any authentication process on every other device.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I have also taken a new Tikona broadband internet connection at my place because there isnt any good internet provider in my area. So after getting this internet connection I configured my Binatone DT 845W, wireless ADSL2+ router, so that it can be used as a switch. But I am facing some problems. I am not able to connect more than 2 devices at a time for using Wifi. Can anyone tell me if I can use the same ADSL2+ router and fix the problem of connecting more than 2 devices? Thanks