Thread: What is the best high speed hathway plan

What is the best high speed hathway plan

I am using a mtnl broadband connection now, I am facing lots of problems like network breakdown, weak signal, low speed etc. I am having a tikona internet which is wireless. My neighbors recommended me hathway, as they are using hathways connection, they do not face any such problem. I am thinking to switch service provider, to hathway, please provide me details about high speed plan of hathways. I want this plan for hd video surfing and one in a week I am going to download games.

Re: What is the best high speed hathway plan

Hathway offer various plans for unlimited internet usage. It charges rs 1000 for three month for registration and installation, if you want a high speed net on affordable price then the only option s digital subscribers line which is commonly known as DSL. That means MTNL. They offer you dsl broadband connection which will not only provide you high speed internet at cheapest cost but also telephone correspondence. It easy to install and set up. You can get more details about it on its official site. If you want a plan for unlimited download then you must go for 256 Blast Regular Unlimited. which offers you speed of 256kbps at just rs 399.

Re: What is the best high speed hathway plan

There's lots of plan available in hathways connection, let me provide you a details. There are two plans that I want to discuss. The first plan comes at Rs. 600 and second one at 750 per month. This plan gives you speed of 50 mbps with download limit of 10GB and 15GB, post FUP speed of 512kbps. The third and fourth plan is at Rs. 1000 and 1500 per month, which provide you speed of 50mbps, downloading limit upto 25GB and 50GB, post FUP speed of 1 mbps. You can choose the best plan ad per your convenience.