Thread: How is the AirWire broadband?

How is the AirWire broadband?

I am using Mtnl broadband at my place which goes down every now and then. I even tried to complaint to Mtnl but it didnt help me out at all. Hence I am looking to move to some other ISP. Most of the ISPs from where I called seems to be not available in my area or they cannot pull a line for the broadband at my place. Today I checked online about a new AirWire company. After calling them they said that they are ready to come and check the feasibility in my area. But before going for such company, is there anyone who has used internet from this company, can anyone give me any reviews on AirWire? Thanks

Re: How is the AirWire broadband?

I have taken Airwire service from my cable operator long time back. At that time they were offering a combo of 5mbps speed limit with 20gb post limit to 1mbps for Rs. 1399. So, it does seems that it is not very costly. The main problem with this service is that you have to login in your browser everytime when you want to surf the internet. But you can also use wifi router and login and then stay as long as the wifi router is running you will not get the browser based login again.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I have found the Airwire internet to be very low quality. When I am downloading anything from the net or torrent then I am not even getting the half of the download speed that they have advertise. Also, when the engineer of the Airwire came to place for the installation, he took away the equipment that I was using from the previous Internet provider. I had to quarrel my way for 3-4 days to get back the equipment from this cheaters.

The customer service of AirWire has also very arrogant people. The internet connection on the other hand used to continuously drop and whenever I used to complaint this then the Airwire support used to tell me they were upgrading the base station everytime. I also didnt recieve any email confirmation from them. I will definitely not recommend you to go for the Airwire internet service. Instead go with Hathway or some other plans which your friends are using.