Thread: Which telecom provider offer Free Facebook

Which telecom provider offer Free Facebook

I am looking for a subscription through which I can simply use Facebook without using a data plan. I had seen in news that a few telecom provider are offering a option through which we can get a free facebook usage and there is no need to use the data plan. I am looking for the plan of the same. I am having a Airtel sim card and I had talk on the customer care but there is nothing like that. I have to use the mobile data pack for the same.

Re: Which telecom provider offer Free Facebook

You can go with BSNL for the same. Because they are the only one who are offering you this kind of service. If you have a BSNL connection then you don't really need to activate internet plan. You can use it on the telecom network and this only works for Facebook. This was possible only by USSD. And to fees to start this service is Rs.4. You will get support for the same for the next 3 days and if you want to extend the same then you have to pay Rs.10.

Re: Which telecom provider offer Free Facebook

Leaving telecom providers aside there are few mobile model which bring the same service. Like Nokia 1100. This device has this feature integrated in the same. There is no need to activate mobile internet on the same. You just have to buy the phone and you have to run a code and start using Facebook. It does not require what sim card you are using. There are few phones like this which comes with the feature you are looking for.