Thread: Unable to video chat on Idea 3G

Unable to video chat on Idea 3G

I had just activated my 3G plan. I am using Idea sim. I have a Micromax Canvas mobile phone. I had activated to 3G because I want to video chat with my friends. But I am unable to get connection here. A few time the connection works but there is very slow images. It looks the 3G network is not working fine. What should I do here to increase the speed I had tried using different applications but it is not working.

Re: Unable to video chat on Idea 3G

I have a Note 2 device in which I am using Airtel 3G internet plan. I had bought the same for Rs.450 and I got 2.5 GB of data usage with 30days validity. I am able to chat with my friends. On 3G this phone works really well. It gives a smooth output and sometime there is a call drop when network fails. Otherwise it works really well. I will recommend you to switch to airtel if you need a good constant connectivity.

The best 3G internet service is by Vodafone. I am using it form one year and I am getting a constant connection. Just a couple of months go I had switched to 3G and it works relatively fine. Video chat is very smooth on this. But the data pack finishes very fast when you are using the 3G connection. I using the 1GB pack for Rs.251. It is enough to talk. I make calls at the end of week. It is good if you have Vodafone on both sides.

Most of the time poor connection is due to network issue. In your region you might be having network problem due to which you are not getting constant connectivity. But there are few good telecom providers who give you long coverage. I am not really happy with Idea myself. It is quiet nice for mobile calling, but for internet you will face issue especially with video calling. I am using Vodafone usb modem. It gives me really nice connectivity.