Thread: Idea internet not working on LAVA Iris 455

Idea internet not working on LAVA Iris 455

I had just activated mobile internet from Idea. I am having LAVA Iris 455 android phone. I had contacted the customer to find what time it will take to activate the internet pack on my system. They said it will be done immediately. It is almost 4 hrs now and I am yet not able to get any information. I had enabled mobile data, but still the internet is not working.

Re: Idea internet not working on LAVA Iris 455

You might receive some settings in your sms which you have to save and done. The internet is activated. There can be some issue. Just try to see whether you are able to see any gprs signal on the top side. Where the signal bar is placed. If not then contact back on the customer care and ask them why the internet is not working. Ask them to send you the settings back.

If you are not able to get proper settings then there is a very easy way to find it. All you have to do is click on the below link. It will take you on the official idea website. Type your mobile number in the box and click on submit. You will receive a 8 digit code. Type that back on the website and you will receive the settings. Just save it. You will also receive the pin in the sms. That's it. Your internet will start working.

Idea Internet Settings

Thanks a lot. The second solution really worked. I was going to for the manual thing, but that was also not working. At last I found the the second solution here. I clicked on the link and entered my phone number. I received the settings and the internet is working fine now. But it is quiet slow. I hope this will get better later on. I am going to switch to 3G if the speed is in this way.