Thread: Which is the cheapest mobile data plan for one day use

Which is the cheapest mobile data plan for one day use

Where to get the cheapest one day mobile data pack. I want to activate my 2G connection for one day only. And I need the most cheapest one. I have a dual sim phone and I am already suing Airtel. I had seen on web where I can only see 3G plans which are quiet costly. And most of them are for the entire month. I do not want that. I just want this for a day only or for a week depending on my need. I have wifi at my home and office so I really do not require to pay for the mobile pack. I want some recommendation which can be fast.

Re: Which is the cheapest mobile data plan for one day use

I am using Uninor. If you only need a internet activation for a single day then you can go with Rs.9 pack. You will get a 50MB data usage and the validity for the same in 2 days. Try to use this one. You have to buy a new connection for this.

There are many telecom providers who can give you a decent mobile internet connectivity. But it is essential to find the one which has the best speed. Here I am going to recommend you to go for Idea. Because if you need a internet for less time then Idea is a good choice. On just Rs.5 you are getting around 20MB of data usage. And if you pay Rs19 then you can get upto 75MB. This is higher compared to other one. In my area Idea network works the best. I am also having the usb modem in which I use the sim and share the connection. And if you are doubtful about Idea then you can go with MTS. In just Rs.6 you are getting around 50MB of data pack. This is quiet enough. And if you are paying Rs.13 then you can get around 80MB with a validity of 3 days.

According to me if you are having airtel then it is not worth to go with any other telecom provider. You can just get the best pack from your existing service provider. I am a monthly 3G pack of Airtel which cost me around Rs.449 and offer me 2GB of data. This is quiet amazing.

It depends on where you live.

For Example: In Gujarat, where I live, many providers do not have unlimited 2G packs. In Mumbai, Loop Mobile(available only in Mumbai as far as I know) provides the best 2G plans.

The best 2G plan for you is this one.

Rs 12/- (3 days unlimited 2G internet). If you stay in Mumbai