Thread: Hathway Docsis 3.0 broadband plans

Hathway Docsis 3.0 broadband plans

I have recently heard about a new Hathway broadband plan called Hathway Docsis 3.0. Many of my friends are telling me that this plan has some ultra speed of 50mbps internet connection at a very low price. Is it true, if so, then has anyone who has already taken this plan from Hathway show us their download and upload speed? Any more information about this service would be helpful. Thank you

Re: Hathway Docsis 3.0 broadband plans

I had also recently heard about this new Docsis 3.0 network which is going to launch soon. Hathway clams that they will delive a Ultra High Speed broadband upto 50mbps in the South Mumbai side of area. But for the other parts of the country the Docsis 3.0 networks will take time to be launched. Hope that this news is true and arrives soon.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

As for the broadband plan, I have heard that Hathway Docsis 3.0 plans will start from a monthly rental of Rs. 599 and will go upto Rs. 1499 for 50mbps plan that will offer 50gb of download data. There is nothing mentioned whether it will be including all taxes or exluding it. I have been using Hathway for 5 years now and havent faced much problems with it, so if this plan comes in my area then I will definitely switch to it.

I called the customer support of Hathway asking about this Docsis 3.0 broadband plans and they told me that these plans are only available in the Andheri West and Nariman Point area. One of my friend has paid for this internet connection and he told me that within 3 days the installation will be done in his building. After that he will let me know what download and upload speed he is getting.

Can Anyone Tell me whether this plan is available in Meerut[Uttar Pradesh] or not?

Quote Originally Posted by pbansal93 View Post
    Can Anyone Tell me whether this plan is available in Meerut[Uttar Pradesh] or not?
    The Hathway Docsis 3.0 is currently deployed in the different part of Mumbai and the company has also said that they will launch this plan in Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad only. They have not mentioned any other states or city whether this plan will launch or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Saanvi View Post
    I have recently heard about a new Hathway broadband plan called Hathway Docsis 3.0. Many of my friends are telling me that this plan has some ultra speed of 50mbps internet connection at a very low price. Is it true, if so, then has anyone who has already taken this plan from Hathway show us their download and upload speed? Any more information about this service would be helpful. Thank you
    Docsis 3.0 from Narmin point

The connection was good for the first month
    second month onwards it started fluctuating and then it started disconnecting frequently.
    I keep calling the dedicated customer care for my INTERNET and they keep saying we will ask the engineer to solve the issue which he doesn't and then back to square one.

Dont think the speed is Great. Its just for a month to rope you in