Thread: How to use Airtel Rs 1 Entertainment Store

How to use Airtel Rs 1 Entertainment Store

I have heard that Airtel has launched some new schemes in which one of those is called 'Rs 1 Entertainment Store'. I am using an Airtel Sim Card and I was wondering how to use this Rs. 1 sceheme on this sim card? Will there be some extra money charged if I download music, games or watch video or photos online? Thanks for any information.

Re: How to use Airtel Rs 1 Entertainment Store

Long before in this offer only videos were offered for Rs. 1 but now they have included games, music and many more things because it has become popular with Airtel users and is also very successful. Anyways, if you want to know more about the Airtel Entertainment Store then you can dial 56789 from your Airtel mobile phone and get any information about it.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

The Airtel Rs 1 Entertainment Store is just a scam offer because usage charges apply. So if you dont have a internet data plan then charges will be applied if you watch any videos or photos online or even if you download something from the internet. In the end your main remaining balance will be deducted and you will not be left with any money if you are using prepaid services.

I cannot understand why would anyone want to watch videos online on their mobile phone? It will be wasteful because anyone can easily copy the same song in his mobile phone and watch it over and over again. Even it will beneficial to get a internet data plan of 1gb and watch or download anything directly from the net on the mobile phone.