Thread: Sify Wireless Broadband Review

Sify Wireless Broadband Review

Hello,

I am from mumbai and I wanted to know whether Sify wireless broadband is good or not. I am thinking of going for its wireless broadband plans and therefore needed some review about it. They are providing 2mbps connection at Rs. 1399 per month, so is this a good deal or should I actually go with other wireless broadband services? Thanks

Re: Sify Wireless Broadband Review

I would say that you shouldnt look at Sify broadband at all because it is the worst broadband plan ever you could get comparing other broadband services. They have the worst load time and customer service and you will only suffer from them. I was trying to contact them from last 5 days and all I get is an automatic message of "customer representative are busy", so I moved to hathway and I am all good now.

I live in the Navi Mumbai area and from the last 2 years I have been using the Sify broadband without any problems. I have found this service better than any other in my area and the download and upload speed that is stated in the plan is also very good. Whenever I get any connection drops then I immediately call their engineers and they solve it instantly as well.

Sify broadband is the worst internet provider I have ever experienced in my life and therefore I want to suggest everyone that dont go for it. I always used to get some kind of error BB109 and after contacting their customer care they said that the hardware needs to be replaced. I have waited for 1 week and still they have not shown up at my place to replace the hardware. Finally I went to a local vendor and then they took care of the problem.