Thread: How is Tikona 2mbps plan in mumbai

How is Tikona 2mbps plan in mumbai

Hello, I am bored with the bsnl broadband that keeps dropping any time at my place. So I am now looking to switch to another broadband connection. I was looking at the Tikona 2mbps plan that is costing me only Rs. 999 per month. So, I needed some information from any mumbai users like how good is this plan, can anyone give me complete review for this broadband plan? Thanks.

Re: How is Tikona 2mbps plan in mumbai

I would recommend you to not go for Tikona internet connection. If you get any other service provider then go for it but not Tikona. I have experienced their services for 3 months now and I have found it the worst internet connection ever. They give the worst connectivity and plans are also pathetic. They just provide false information to lure more and more customer.

The technology that is used by Tikona is also bad. They tell you that if you have Tikona Internet Plan and if you are out of your home and stay near a hotel or a mall or movie theater that has Tikona Internet Tower, then you can simply use your user-id and password and thus you can use this internet. But the password that is given to us is not encrypter or given to us via email. You get the password from a Tikona guy and if this password is used by this guy then imagine what mis-use can be done..

When I got this Tikona Internet connection at my place from day 1 the internet connection is dropping all the time. I am not able to do video chats regularly. I have noticed that the network speed is proper but the speed drops to 0 and goes offline for some time and then comes back again. I am sure that there is some problem with the Tikona Receiver that is kept at the terrace of my building, it could be losing signals all the time.

@nimesh: Even I recently thought of changing my broadband connection. One of my friend told me that some other providers have been offering unlimited Broadband data for the same cost as my current service. However, my research suggests these providers typically receive poor reviews for both their service and support. It's the old adage: "You get what you pay for". I have been using Tikona connection service from past few months. I can always be assured that tikona customer support team will try their utmost to solve my problem. I haven't been disappointed yet. I am getting pretty decent speed from them, only thing I feel is bit expensive as compared to other ISP. I’ll be sticking with their service for the time being, I hope they reduce the price of their plan soon.

Quote Originally Posted by palakshay01 View Post
    @nimesh: Even I recently thought of changing my broadband connection. One of my friend told me that some other providers have been offering unlimited Broadband data for the same cost as my current service. However, my research suggests these providers typically receive poor reviews for both their service and support. It's the old adage: "You get what you pay for". I have been using Tikona connection service from past few months. I can always be assured that tikona customer support team will try their utmost to solve my problem. I haven't been disappointed yet. I am getting pretty decent speed from them, only thing I feel is bit expensive as compared to other ISP. I’ll be sticking with their service for the time being, I hope they reduce the price of their plan soon.
    Hi, thanks for the information. Can you tell me how much download speed and upload speed you are getting and which Tikona broadband plan you are talking about, is it this 2mbps one only?

It's quite good. I have been using it for some time now. I recommend Tikona highly for homes and small businesses. I tried nearly every ISP, small and large, before connecting with Tikona. I moved my home connection to them nearly a year ago. Since then my office connections also moved to Tikona. I am using Broadband at home and Leased Line at office. Both are working fine and perfect. I have saved much office budget after subscribing Tikona.

When I got Tikona's broadband internet, I was initially sceptical. However, with time, I have liked it. I have been using it for 3 months now and I have rarely faced any problems with it. I recommend you at least call them and ask for a trial so that you can see for yourself. Also, I would recommend the 4mbps plan as that is what I have!

Hi There. I have been using Tikona's 2mps connection for over a year now. I am very happy with it. Whenever someone asks for a tikona review, I am always reminded of how good the connectivity has been for me. Additionally, the service is great too and the rates are quite competitive.