Thread: How to unblock File Sharing Website for BSNL Broadband

How to unblock File Sharing Website for BSNL Broadband

I am using BSNL broadband for a year now. I used to download stuffs from various file sharing websites that are present on the internet. But now a days I am not able to download from some site. If I am trying to open this file sharing websites then I get only a message "This website/URL has been blocked until further notice either pursuant to Court orders or on the Directions issued by the Department of Telecommunications" and nothing else. Can anyone tell me how to unblock this websites? Thanks

Re: How to unblock File Sharing Website for BSNL Broadband

Well, you can try to use a VPN or Proxy service. If you want to use the proxy server in your browser, then you have to open its options and then go to preferences and find the place where a proxy server can be entered. After that you need to enter the proxy server's domain name and its given port as well and then save the configuration.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

There are also different websites on the internet that you can find where they let you to browse the internet anonymously. One such that I was using was vtunnel. We just have to enter the website address in this website and then they will open the same web address with some different ip address. Hope this helps you out.

Many file sharing websites will be blocked by many broadband providers in India, as per the government rules and regulations in the coming days. You can expect the famous websites like dropbox, google drive, etc, also in the blocked list if I am not mistaken, along with other file sharing websites like rapidshare, hotfile, uploading, etc.