Thread: How to use Airtel Money Transfer

How to use Airtel Money Transfer

I recently converted my Vodafone sim to Airtel sim. After using Airtel I came to know about its Airtel Money Transfer. I was wondering how are we supposed to use it on our mobile phone. Can we use it to transfer our balance amount of our mobile phone to any other phone that has airtel sim as well? How can I register for this service? Please help.

Re: How to use Airtel Money Transfer

It is very simple to register for Airtel Money Transfer service, all you need to do is dial *400# and register for this service from the given list. With Airtel Money service you can easily transfer money in another Airtel money account using debit card or credit card and even via net banking. This money in the Airtel money can be used to recharge mobile phone or someone else's phone with the same Airtel provider.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I wonder why Vodafone has not started this similar kind of service with them. The best part with this Airtel Money is that we can even make payments for DTH services at our home for all service provider. Apart from this we can also pay electricity bills, water bills, etc. There will be no more hassle of standing in queues to pay this bills.

Even I agree that this service should start on every mobile network providers. I have heard that with Airtel Money we can also book tickets in theaters for movie and do online shopping as well. This service can be directly compared to credit cards as it offers similar features. Also, if you are a in a special type of customers then you also get interest rate on the money that you have in Airtel Money which is kind of like a banking interest scheme.