Thread: getting Vodafone Tuesday Offer for free movie tickets

getting Vodafone Tuesday Offer for free movie tickets

I recently converted from my Airtel Sim card to Vodafone prepaid sim card and am using it services now. I came to know that on tuesday, we get free tickets with our Vodafone services in any multiplexes around the city? Is this true, if so then how can I avail this Vodafone Tuesday offer for free movie tickets? I have checked online for this thing but no where there is any option to avail this offer? Can anyone please help me out? Thanks

Re: getting Vodafone Tuesday Offer for free movie tickets

Well, you just need to go to the multiplexes on Tuesday and then go to the ticket counter and ask them about this offer. You wont be able to book it online anywhere. But note that, you will only get 1 ticket free on 1 vodafone mobile. Also, due to this offer there are too much of rush on Tuesday in Theaters where this offer can be avail, so be prepared to leave and book the ticket early as possible.

What you exactly need to do is, sms TUESDAY (in capital letters) to 56789 and it will obviously cost you Rs.3. After that you will get a reply with all the offers for this day. Now choose an offer by replying with the appropriate code, so an example, for movies you have to sms Tuesday m to 56789. After sometime you will get a discount coupon by SMS and you need to show this discount coupon at the counter to get your stuff.

There is also another method to get this dicount coupon. You just have to log onto Vodafone Live! and then select an offer. After that you will get a discount coupon by SMS. Just show this discount coupon at the outlet to get whatever discount you have got. The Vodafone live! services will charge you Rs. 3 per download usage.