Thread: Which telecom provider offers the best sms pack

Which telecom provider offers the best sms pack

Can anyone provide me information on best sms pack. I am having a loop card rightnow. I need a simple sms pack that can offer me cheap solution for chatting with my friends. We are group of 3 people and all are having a dual sim device. I do not want talktime stuff here. Just sms which is quiet better. Is there any better plan available in Loop.

Re: Which telecom provider offers the best sms pack

Yes there are some reasonable plans available that you can simply try. There is a special recharge for that. Check the below list:
    • SMS 11 - 65 Local SMS and 135 Loop to Loop SMS
    • SMS 21 - 125 Local SMS and 125 Loop to Loop SMS
    • SMS 27 - 250 Local & National SMS.
    • SMS 51 - 300 Local+National SMS and 2700 Loop to Loop SMS
    • SMS 68 - 1000 Local + National SMS
    • SMS 97 - 900 Local + National SMS and 5100 Loop to Loop SMS

To recharge just type the name of plan and send it to 50505. That's all.

I have information about sms packs available in Tata Docomo and Vodafone. In Docomo you do not really get great sms plans but they are reasonable enough. I think Docomo is the only one that offers you the most cheapest sms plan and good amount of value for money plans. Under this you can get 600 sms under Rs.29. Which is the cheapest one and it includes local + national. While the second plan offers you 1500 sms for RS.49 and 3000 sms for Rs.69. While compare to that Vodafone is more cheaper and has more valuable plans. For Rs.35 in Vodafone you can get around 1000 sms. For 3000 sms you will need to pay Rs.69 and for 6000 sms you will need to pay Rs.99. So that is extremely cheaper according to me. If you are looking for a high sms plans then this one is the best option here. I think you must checkout the plans available under this so that you can get what you want. 3000 sms are really more than enough for all of you at a price of Rs.69. Which includes local and national also.

I am using Vodafone, and it is really great. The plan offers great features in less money. Right-now I am having a 1000 sms pack which not yet over. There is no need to go for 3000, 1000 is simply more than enough.

I am having a reliance connection. I also think Vodafone here is one of the best. It offers great value for money plans. I am using Reliance from long time and I usually move ahead with sms plans. Plan under Reliance beings with Rs.11 where you get 100 Local + National SMS for 5 days. In the same way for Rs.91 it offers you 1500 sms which is the maximum here. Compare to that Vodafone is simply offering 6000 sms for Rs.99 which is quiet enough. I hope to get a new mobile this week which is a dual sim phone in which I am surely going to add a Vodafone card. While at Rs.95 Airtel offers only 1250 sms. Compare to all of them Vodafone is simply the best one.

I got a good amount of free sms when I purchased a TATA phone. Rightnow everything is over. I am not able to get the same kind of sms pack back. I hope there will be more better packs available in the market.

I also think Vodafone is the cheapest and best amount all. Under this you will not only get good sms pack but you will also get a good amount of local calls. At Rs.69 you are getting around 6000 sms which is simply more than enough. And I had subscribed to 97. Which also looks a bit better here. Because in this you are getting 900 local sms. That is enough to use. While it is also giving you around 5000 of sms. But it will work between loop to loop only. Almost all people in my circle is having a loop card so this would be helpful for me and also a reasonable solution.