Thread: How many times we can activate Airtel 3G 13 rupee packs per day

How many times we can activate Airtel 3G 13 rupee packs per day

I am new to Airtel (Dual SIM mobile with Vodafone and Airtel) hence need a small info from you all. Actually i subscribed to Airtel 3G. As i have a Vodafone 2G plan activated for a month, i usually recharge with Airtel's Rs.13 plan that offers 30min 3G data. I recharge with this only when required.

My question regarding this is how many times can we recharge this plan in a day? I mean, suppose i subscribed a 13 3G pack and used it for 30 minutes, can i refill again with yet another Rs.13 pack at the same? Or Airtel needs any specific duration between two recharges of this plan?

Please let me know soon.

Re: How many times we can activate Airtel 3G 13 rupee packs per day

Yes, you can refill it as many times as you want. There is no time interval set from Airtel's end between recharges. The only thing you need to bother about is if you recharged twice before using the first one for 30 minutes, nothing will be carry forward. For example, if you recharged with Rs. 13 pack at 11.00 and again did another recharge at 11.10, then forget earlier one and time will start from 11.10 to 11.40.

I dont understand what is the need of recharging with Rs.13 pack if you have such high usage that you require to recharge it twice in 1 hour or so. If you have high usage than better go with the bigger plans like the one with 1 GB 3G Data for Rs. 252. It gives you validity of 30 days. That will be much better i guess.

And in case you dint 3G more frequently than simply go with Rs 41 that gives you 150MB for 5 days. That is the best in cheaper plans for you.

I appreciate your helps guys. Thanks Nabhoj for letting me now about the recharge durations and its carry forward. And same to you Ritvikk but I don’t know how much data I use in 30 minutes with Rs. 13. And if go for Rs 41 pack with just 150MB I don’t think its gonna work for me for 5 days. May be it gets over in a day itself. Anyways, I will look after it. Thanks for your helps.