Thread: In Hyderabad, which is the fastest Internet Service?

In Hyderabad, which is the fastest Internet Service?

I wish there would be some guys from Hyderabad here. As of now i am using a local broadband connection from a local cable service provider. Actually the plan i am having is a 2MBPS connection but i never get download or upload speed more than 30kb. yes, that is ridiculous. Earlier this i was using yet another local connection but that was also very similar to this or i can say even worse than this. My work requires a good upload and download speed. Can you guys please suggest me a good internet connection in my City? i need a connection that can provide me constant 1 or 2MBPS speed. Amount is not the concern. Do you guys have any idea which ISP provider will be best here?

Re: In Hyderabad, which is the fastest Internet Service?

Why dont you check with Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. instead of those local ISPs? BSNL is officially available in Hyderabad then why to go with local broadband connection. They just only say 1MBPS or 2 MBPS but never provide more than 512. I have few of my family members in Hyderabad and they have switched to BSNL after getting sick with local ISP. Hence you better visit BSNL's official web site to get their contact details and Tariff Plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Shreevats View Post
    I have few of my family members in Hyderabad and they have switched to BSNL after getting sick with local ISP. Hence you better visit BSNL's official web site to get their contact details and Tariff Plans.
    Thanks for the info buddy but i have seen many people complaining about BSNL? They says they face connection problems, billing issues and several more with BSNL. Hence i was not going with BSNL.

Have you ever used BSNL? Can anyone please provide me their personal experience with BSNL? If it is good i will surely go with the same.

Hey buddy, i am from Hyderabad but i have never used BSNL hence cannot provide you any personal experience with the same. But as are looking for high speed internet connection providing 1MBPS Download and Upload than BSNL will offer you 10MBPS Broadband at the price of Rs. 13,000/- Of course that sounds bit silly, right? Who will spend such high amount every month for personal usage.

So here is what i am using since years. I am using Broadband connection from "Beam ISP" and he is offering me 10MBPS connection for just Rs 1200 per month that also with Fiber cable. I am too satisfied with the connection. You need to check if this ISP is available in your area. Btw, where are you located exactly?

Yeah, fortunately Beam ISP is also available in my area and i had talk with them. They are providing me the same plan as yours. Thanks for letting me know about them. I guess that will be suitable for me.