Thread: want to change from Vodafone 3G to 2G

want to change from Vodafone 3G to 2G

Hello,

I am living in mumbai and am using the 3g pack of Vodafone. I am using the Rs. 850 3G packs and it usually gets over within 10 days or even some more less days. So I am thinking of changing my 3G plan to 2G plan and then will go with the unlimited plan. The speed of this 3G plan is good but the cost is very high, so how should I convert from Vodafone 3G to 2G? Please help me out. Thanks.

Re: want to change from Vodafone 3G to 2G

Have you tried to go to Vodafone India Complaints and Requests websites. Just write in the subject line that you want to deactivate the Vodafone 3G and activate the 2G data plan. Also share your contact number on the same site, given below, and they will get you in touch with someone from their team:

https://www.vodafone.in/existinguser...2dolpi2b7u6rv1

Recently, I have activated 2G data pack on my mobile phone. After that I tried to activate 3G service that automatically deactivated my 2G pack and all the data which was there under the previous 2G plan and it is showing that it is cancelled as well. Now I am trying to get back the refund of the money that I wasted on this 2G plan. I will try to fill up a form and see how soon their team are going to revert back to me for this issue. But anyways, I was thinking to get some alert message before this activation of 3G done on the phone, so that I could have known about this thing.

You can try to cancel 3G anytime from your Vodafone mobile phone. All you will need to do is send a message, for example; CAN 3G to 144 and then send it. Note that this is cancellation message should be done from the prepaid mobile phone. Also note that the letters should be sent in capital letters. For postpaid cancellation of this 3G you have to send the same message in capital letters to 111.