Thread: Suitable internet plans for Blackberry Z10

Suitable internet plans for Blackberry Z10

I need some help here to find a reasonable plan for Blackberry Z10. My brother is having a idea card and I am using that temporarily on the same. I was trying to activate a good caller tune on the same and accidentally activated the internet plan that deducted 399 from my account. I contacted the service center for the same and they said they cannot do anything. Anyhow I have to use that for a month atleast. And after that what I need some suitable plan that can help me to use messenger and other stuff on the phone. I do not want to go for such costly plan.

Re: Suitable internet plans for Blackberry Z10

That is a common problem with blackberry devices. I do not know why BB just impose data plan necessarily on the devices. I am also looking for a budget plan. Recently it was in news that some reasonable plans are released in the market. I need more info on that.

Yes that is true. A reasonable plan was released recently that offers you around 1GB data usage in Rs.129. So that is a budget plan but can be limited to the BB phones. The plan is released in 12 circles only. It has limited usage and to some extent it is good enough for those who just needs a beginner plan here. The only information I can find about this is that it is being provided by almost all the telecom providers. Buy everyone. Try to find the same in Vodafone and see what you get. On the official website I had seen this plan. The plan has a 30days validity and it offers Unlimited BlackBerry Messenger service. Along with this it also offers you free 300 ( Local+National ) SMS every month. So that is not a bad lan at all. If you are having a Vodafone card with you then you can simply type ACT BBM129 and send a sms to 144. That's all. The plan just works well with BB prices and if your needs increases then you can upgrade the plan also.

Blackberry plans are always costly. I simply got a phone from my office. This device has a monthly recharge of Rs.399 that offers unlimited access. It also has a 30 days validity. But the plan offers a Unlimited Mails, Instant Messenger and Browsing. So I will recommend you go for the same.

I agree that BB plans are not cheap that simply irritates many. And telecom providers are not giving any help on the same. But if we see properly that in last few years there is a major drop in monthly plans by BB. According to me TATA Docomo is better and it is also cheap. The plan offers 299 monthly rental that does not offers you browsing. But you can simply use BBM and send emails. And for surfing you have to add 100 more to the same. So that makes is a common unlimited plan to all. It is essential that you must go for the monthly plan only which is unlimited because you may not find those reasonable. If you own a bb then simply assume that you must be ready to spend around Rs.400 per month. While above that there are additional charges also which will be imposed by taxes.

The 129 plan is not so great. I am using the same. I had activated the plan and it is a bit reasonable. There is no better output here. While for surfing one has to simply add one more plan and I am sure that will not be enough. I hope in future there will be more better plan.

I am using a 15 rs per day plan. I activate when needed and use it. I do not frequently use internet on my device. I found this a bit reasonable. That is the benefit of having a mobile data plan. You can use it when you want. That's all. Airtel is having ample of reasonable plan in the market. Airtel offers a Rs.100 weekly plan that offers unlimited emails, messaging and browsing. While if you remove internet from the same then the payment goes around Rs.80. You must try to checkout some plans offered by airtel. And in terms of prepaid, postpaid is a bit cheaper to some extent for those who needs 24x7 connectivity.