Thread: Any new 3G cheaper plans out for mobile devices

Any new 3G cheaper plans out for mobile devices

Is there any new mobile 3G plan released recently. I am looking for something more cheaper. I am using Idea and recently I got a notification on my mobile phone that offers me some 2GB data for free on start and the I have to pay after that. I tried to locate some information on that but I lost the SMS. I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 recently with 3G. I am looking for a reasonable 3G plan that can help me to use Nimbuzz type application on the same.

Re: Any new 3G cheaper plans out for mobile devices

Airtel is having a plan. It is some kind of data sharing plan. This new plan allows you to share the same internet connection between 3 devices. But is very costly. I am using that in my office. It offers a 5GB data usage among three mobile devices. It is a unlimited plan.

Later on when you exceed the data limit your 3G speed is reduced to 80kbps. The cost of this plan is 1000 per month. So that can be costly but somehow it is giving a good speed.

Check the below link. I am sure you will find something helpful there. The link below has a discussion based on 3G plans on usb and data cards. But some of them are also available on 3G sim card. You can contact your telecom provider on customer and ask for the most cheapest available plan that will guide you more about the same. There are some plan available but I found 2G as the cheapest. It might trouble you in speed. But still chat application like whatsapp work fine.
    Which is the best 3G Unlimited Plan for USB and Data Cards

If you are looking for cheapest then Vodafone is having something for you. The plan starts with Rs.26 for 25MB with 1 day validity. There is a mid plan of Rs.249 that provides you 1GB data limit and 30 days validity. Also Reliance is having some best plan for users with unlimited data usage. But if you are looking for some kind of plan it is recommended that you must be ready to pay between Rs.300 to Rs.500. Or else you will land to a limited one.