Thread: Binatone Firmware DT4W-A1.002

Binatone Firmware DT4W-A1.002

I have Binatone Wireless Router with BSNL broadband connection and I am looking for Binatone Firmware DT4W-A1.002. I have checked out the whole web and I am not able to find it anywhere. Is there anyone who can point me to a site form where I can get it or provide me it’s download link???

Re: Binatone Firmware DT4W-A1.002

Even I am not able to find it anywhere, have you checked out their official site for the firmware?? I think they might be having the latest ones on their official site. By the way which router you are using??? Just let me know the model number of your router, so that I can check for its firmware accordingly.

I am using Binatone DT845W, my previous broadband executive had updated it to firmware - DT4W-A1.006. Currently I have got BSNL broadband connection and I am facing some issue. I have contacted BSNL broadband executive and they have suggested me to downgrade firmware to DT4W-A1.002 in order to fix the issue. I have checked their official site as well but I am not able to make out where to find it. Can you check it out for me and let me know if it is there??? Further help regarding this will be appreciated.

Hey I have found Binatone Firmware DT4W-A1.002, you can download it from here. In case you face any issue further you can feel free to ask, best of luck.

well i tried to downgrade my firmware from .008 to .002 but it doesnt accept the file ........... is there any other method to remove airtel settings from my binatone dt 845w modem? i am very much frustrated.I tried almost everything but all in vain. This modem was installed by airtel guy two years before at my delhi place.Now i have shifted to some other place where i have bsnl broadband.But the airtel settings do not go even after series of hard resets and all that.My last hope was downgrading firmware but that also is not working as it is not accepting .002 version though it accepted upgrade to .009 version but then this didnt help as airtel settings remained there even after upgrade to version .009 from .008................ K I N D L Y H E L P.........

Quote Originally Posted by showkat View Post
    well i tried to downgrade my firmware from .008 to .002 but it doesnt accept the file ........... is there any other method to remove airtel settings from my binatone dt 845w modem? i am very much frustrated.I tried almost everything but all in vain. This modem was installed by airtel guy two years before at my delhi place.Now i have shifted to some other place where i have bsnl broadband.But the airtel settings do not go even after series of hard resets and all that.My last hope was downgrading firmware but that also is not working as it is not accepting .002 version though it accepted upgrade to .009 version but then this didnt help as airtel settings remained there even after upgrade to version .009 from .008................ K I N D L Y H E L P.........
    What is the error you are getting when you are trying to downgrade the firmware from .008 to .002? You will need to change your router password to its default password which is "password" only if you have changed it.

well this is what i get when i try to downgrade firmware from .008 version to .002 version.................................
    " ERROR: FAIL TO UPDATE DUE TO... The uploaded file was not accepted by the router."
    Further i have not changed router password at all.It is u.name... admin and password .. password. It is strange my router DT 845w is not accepting downgraded firmware.Is there any other solution to this problem? thanks............

and this is what i get from diagonostics......................

> Testing Ethernet LAN connection ...
    PASS

>> Testing ADSL Synchronization .
    PASS

>> Testing ATM OAM segment ping ...
    FAIL

>> Testing ATM OAM end to end ping ...
    FAIL

>> Ping Primary Domain Name Server .
    PASS

>> Ping yahoo
    PASS

My internet also blinks on modem but doesnt work...plzzzzz help.....