Thread: How to divert Airtel calls to international number?

How to divert Airtel calls to international number?

I am working in a company at such a position that I need to travel out of India many times. The problem is that I cannot tell each and every person about it. So many times it happens that my far away relatives call me on my phone number which I use in India and they are not able to contact me. I have a fixed number for using it out of India. Is there any way by which I can divert the calls from my local number to international number? Which network provider will provide this service?

Re: How to divert Airtel calls to international number?

No service provider including Airtel from India has started providing service of diverting the local calls from local service provider to international service providers. So you cannot divert your local calls on international level. You can try the Matrix Sim card. I think this service provider provides the feature of local as well as international calls.

I don’t know much about them, but I think they will provide such feature. I think if any service provider starts such service it will be great.

Re: How to divert Airtel calls to international number?

Quote Originally Posted by Sib Bachchan View Post
    You can try the Matrix Sim card. I think this service provider provides the feature of local as well as international calls
    Actually Matrix doesn’t provide call diversion from local to international level. They just provide SIM card which can be used in multiple countries. They have the best rates for international calls and data charges. You can just buy one of these SIM cards and provide everybody with your new number.

Matrix even provides country wise services. For example, you stay in India and you need to usually travel to England and Russia, then you can subscribe these three countries only. It is a good service, you can try it out.