Thread: BSNL error "Authentication with PPP server is in progress"

BSNL error "Authentication with PPP server is in progress"

I have recently taken new internet connection from bsnl, yesterday I got my username and password for accessing it. But whenever I am trying to logging in then I am getting an error message saying below thing:
    "Our Router is ready to connect to Broadband. Authentication with PPP server is in progress. Wait for some time for authentication process. You can see the status on internet connection page here”
    I just keep on waiting but nothing happens, I am not able to access any site. I just wanted to know if anyone else has faced same error or has any idea about it.

Re: BSNL error "Authentication with PPP server is in progress"

Even I am using bsnl connection but I haven’t faced any error as such, as far as I can guess I think that your account might have not got activated yet. I think you should better contact their support address them the error that you are getting and check out what they have to say about it. Since you have mentioned that you have taken a new connection I think there might be something wrong from their side.

I have tried contacting them and have addressed them the error that I am facing, they said that my account has been activated. I dint got any help form them and they said that they will revert back to me after checking out if there is some issue from their end. I have tried out all possible solution that I could have from my side but I am not able to get internet working. I wanted to know if there is anything I can try out until I get help from their side.

I have checked out regarding your error and have found it to occur in two situations.
    • First - As already mentioned your account has not been activated
    • Second - Your username and password is incorrect.

Since you have mentioned that you have contacted them and they have assured you that they have activated your account. I will suggest you to contact them again and ask them to change your password or let you know the right one.

That’s the case I’ve heard as well, I don’t know why they are delivering this error message:
    "Our Router is ready to connect to Broadband. Authentication with PPP server is in progress. Wait for some time for authentication process. You can see the status on internet connection page here”

I mean if username or password is wrong then one should get error message saying “Invalid username or password”. Anyways I don’t think there is anything you will be able to try out from your side rather than contacting their support team.