Thread: Unknown person's Airtel bill sent to me, what should I do?

Unknown person's Airtel bill sent to me, what should I do?

I have received the bill for Airtel connection of some different person I don’t even know. The funny part is that I don’t have a single Airtel connection at home, prepaid as well as Postpaid. I don’t know what to do as this is the first tie it has happened. Many times it happens that the courier delivery person or postman drops letter of our neighbor or someone else in our own building in our letter box. It can be understood. But a letter belonging to person who doesn’t even sty in our locality is totally absurd. What do I do in this case?

Re: Unknown person's Airtel bill sent to me, what should I do?

You are not the first person who is facing this problem with Airtel. Many people have experienced such problems in past with Airtel delivering letters and bills on wrong addresses. Since you have got the bill, there will be almost every detail of the person to whom it belongs, Address, phone number and maybe email address. You can easily contact the person directly and ask him to collect the bill from your residence. I think that this is the simplest way to resolve the issue.
    One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

Re: Unknown person's Airtel bill sent to me, what should I do?

Maybe the courier company has got the address wrong or somehow your address has been registered instead of the person to whom the bill originally belongs. I suggest that you visit the nearest Airtel customer care centre and hand it over to responsible person. They will send it to the respective address and take care of it. Also see to it that you ask them to get the mismatching addresses right. If not then you will receive wrong bills every month.