Thread: Few CMS wont load on Airtel Broadband

Few CMS wont load on Airtel Broadband

I have recently made a website in wordpress and I am using Airtel Broadband - 1599 plan I don’t know why that site is not getting loaded completely. I have checked out other cms site and have found that either it loads the page without loading the images or takes lot of time for loading them. I have to refresh the page couple of times to get everything loaded properly. I think there is some kind of issue from the isp site as I have tried opening the same site from my friends laptop on wifi and it got loaded completely on the very first attempt. Is there anything I can do to fix this ant my end rather than contacting isp?

Re: Few CMS wont load on Airtel Broadband

If the same sites are getting loaded properly using other isp connection then there is surely something going wrong from their end. I don’t think if there is anything you will be able to try out from your site. By the way why you are not contacting your isp? Is there any reason? I also wanted to know if you are quite sure saying there is an issue loading cms sites and no other sites.

Yes I am quite sure that that the issue is only while loading cms sites. I have checked out all other sites and I am not having any kind of issue in loading them. The reason why I am not contacting my isp is because I’ve already contacted them thrice. They just said that there is something wrong with the sites I am visiting, they were not able to reproduce the same at their end. I said them that I don’t have any issue in loading the sites using other isp connection but they are just stuck saying “We are not able to reproduce the issue at out end”. I really don’t know what to do, God knows what’s the issue all about is. Just for eg, I have tried loading your portal and you can check out the difference between the first and second attached image, first one is from my ips and second one is from my friends isp over wifi.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I think I can help you out here, actually I have gone through the same issue once. You can simply try using open dns or google dns for resolving this. To find out the best dns for you, you can make use of google namebench tool. If that doesn’t makes any difference in your case then you can try flushing dns one’s. One of this should definitely help you out, just give a try to what I have suggested and post back the difference you see. If you have any query related to this query further then you can feel free to ask, best of luck.

Just flushing the dns should help you out, I don’t think there is a need for using google dns. Open dns will be fine, I had faced similar issue with some of my office word press site. This is an issue with dns, even I wasn’t able to make out the issue until I came across an expert who suggested me some effective troubleshooting. Flushing dns and using Open dns was the nailed solution for this issue. Since then I haven’t faced any issue as such with any of word press site that I come across.If at all open dns doesn’t work out for you then you can go with Google dns.