Thread: How to record on Airtel HD Receiver

How to record on Airtel HD Receiver

Airtel is no providing option to recording facility through Airtel HD Receiver. But for accessing that service you have to recharge for Rs.45. This topup recharge will provide you option to record your favorite show and then view the same back you want. But when I went on the official website to find information on this pack, I found nothing. I tried to contact the customer care for the same, they also do not know about this. Is this related to some specific region only.

Re: How to record on Airtel HD Receiver

It looks like. This service is also not available at my area. Even I tried to find the same after reading your question. Did Airtel announced this topup pack recently. I had not seen any notification on the same. But if you have a good Digital TV Recorder then I think you do not need need.

The Recorder comes with in built storage to store content for some while. Later on you can delete the same.

It is right. If you have a Digital TV Recorder I am sure there is no need to recharge for that amount. It looks Airtel is trying to provide the same for some specific channel or movies. When I try to find information on the same what I found is software upgrade for your recorder. It is recommended that you buy a good digital recorder from Airtel itself. I had seen my friend, recording channel with the help of TV Tuner card.

I do not know how he managed to fix that to the recorder and then stream the content on this drive. This is illegal to some extent also. This type of recording facility is provided to you for future reference. If you miss any serial of your choice, then you can take benefit if this facility and try viewing channel anytime you want. Airtel offers great satellite TV service. I am sure this is for those who had plain recorder which does not support recording facility. But still it confuses me that how this is going to help you out.

It seems like this is for those who has Digita TV with them. They do not have any recording facility and with the subscription pack they can have some programs saved somewhere. It is better if you contact the customer and explain them about the topup. They might give you a better idea on the same.

I have a Digital TV HD Recorder. It comes with in built recording ability of about 750hours. It had cost me Rs.4299/- which is not a bad price. I can record some channels and keep them. Later on I have option to delete them also. I had spoken to guy who came for installation about the topup. He is also not aware about that. There would be something different in that. But for those who own a Recorder do not need to worry about the same. The internal storage is enough to store many serials. I like the feature of mobile and internet recording.

Through this you can simply send instruction to the recorder which program you want to schedule for recording. This is a nice feature added by Airtel. If you do not own a Recorder then Airtel offers some upgrade plan that you can go for. To get information on the same visit the official site. There you can find the most recent prices listed.

I had checked all the pack on the site where there was nothing provided related to recording stuff. I was checking the same on official website. I am sure if there is some kind of topup then that would have listed there.