Thread: Is Tikona a better option than using BSNL wireless EVDO?

Is Tikona a better option than using BSNL wireless EVDO?

Currently I am with BSNL wireless EVDO as you must have already guessed until now. However I am planning to switch to Tikona soon once I get a confirmation and a positive response from you guys about my opinion. I suffered lot of bad days having BSNL wireless EVDO. Trust me this BSNL EVDO has never given me a better experience, the speed kept on dropping drastically. Later on I realized that the speed that I used to get was actually not satisfactory compared to the amount that I used to pay. Anyways is there anyone who cansuggest or advice me something better that would suit. Please guys do comment soon. I need some quick response so that I can switch to Tikona if suggested.

Re: Is Tikona a better option than using BSNL wireless EVDO?

Look no ISP is perfect until you are satisfied with the service and let me tell you that rarely anyone get satisfied with the internet connection they have at their place. I am one amongst them. I have a Tikona connection at my home, if you ask me I always found that while download any huge amount of file the speed either use to lag or go slow with some fluctuations. I never found the speed going constant with each download.

The time when I use to get high was fine but the same speed never remained constant for even more than a hour. The most irritating thing used to happen when the speed goes below 256kbps.

I guess it would be much better if you ask any of the recent users about the Ticona connection. They are the best person who can suggest you about the current performance of Ticona. Because previously Ticona ISP used to get a bad response by their users and also its reputation was not at all acceptable. But now everything is changed, I can assure you this. I am also a current Ticona user (got my connection two months ago). Not sure how it used to work previously but now after my involvement I never had any problem. I get a better download speed with no fluctuation. I have noticed the download speed becomes much better when I try with torrents. Do not worry just go with Ticona. I am very much satisfied with service and other facilities.

I am a complete new customer of Ticona. This is my 2nd week of Ticona Broadband connection usage and let me tell you that I am really enjoying it. i would expect you to go with the plan that I bought. i paid around Rs. 799 for 600kbps unlimited per month. About the download speed and the surfing performance it has already been said above, they are great with no issues. Another important thing to be noted down is that they also charge some amount of money for the connection installation. I paid them Rs. 500 as a installation charge. Most interestingly I also got a wifi enabled router for free. So now I am enjoying my connection more satisfyingly. If wanted you can go for the same plan. Contact the service provider.