Thread: Is 1&1Broadband Internet service worth it in Thane?

Is 1&1Broadband Internet service worth it in Thane?

I recently shifted my residence to Thane from Malwani in Malad. I am now planning to buy a new internet connection at my new residence. I inquired about internet providers in the locality where I reside. Many people said that they use 1&1 Broadband Internet which is local cablenet service. I enquired about the internet plans they provide and all of them were of reasonable price and provided decent speed and data usage. But it is not just the speed and the data usage that matters when purchasing an internet connection. I want to know how much reliable their services are. Does the download speed fluctuates or goes down often? Can any provide some information about 1&1 broadband internet in Thane or any other alternative to get broadband internet at my home?

Re: Is 1&1Broadband Internet service worth it in Thane?

I haven’t used the internet provided by 1&1 Broadband Internet, but I have heard that they provide good services in reasonable prices. They have a variety of plans according to the needs of the people and type of usage. They have plans for daily home use which consists of unlimited usage plans. These plans are suited for people who like to download movies, games, songs and other such stuff regularly. These plans range from speed of 256 kbps to 4 Mbps and are useful if you like to collect movies and games. Other set of plans are for people who don’t use much internet and need to use it only for few minutes or maybe an hour every day. These schemes range from speed of 1 Mbps to 16 Mbps. They too are of reasonable cost but don’t give unlimited data usage. They also provide lease lines for commercial purpose. So if you are planning to start a business or have an office, you can also buy these plans. They provide optical fibre for fast internet connection.

Re: Is 1&1Broadband Internet service worth it in Thane?

MTNL provides its broadband connection even in Thane and I suggest that you subscribe for MTNL’s internet plan instead of 1&1 Broadband Internet. The best reason I can give to justify my opinion is that MTNL has less number of plans but all are less expensive than plans provided by 1&1 Broadband Internet and provide good speed along with data usage. You can find internet plan with unlimited data usage with speed of 752 kbps just at Rs. 600 if you as at MTNL. Again in this scheme, speed will remain 2 Mbps till first 10 GB download and then you can download unlimited data at speed of 752 kbps. Even other plans are affordable and good for use. You won’t find any fluctuation in their download speed and even their service is nice. The only drawback that I feel about getting internet connection from MTNL is that they charge Rs. 50 every month if you use modem provided by them. You will need to buy your own modem to save these 50 rupees every month.