Thread: Need to make calls through dialer software, which would be better?

Need to make calls through dialer software, which would be better?

Hey friends I wanted to try connecting multiple mobiles USB modems with multiple provides and different SIM to my computer and then I have to make calls through head phone using a dialer software.

I just have certain options in my mind but totally confused with all of them, so please help me out with them. Should I go for Predictive Dialer, Software PBX, Mobile PBX or phone dialer?

Re: Need to make calls through dialer software, which would be better?

Even I am in search for the same requirement from last one month but haven’t got any suggestion or solution from anywhere. Also I looked out in most of the forums and also posted threads for the same but I didn’t get any replies from there.

I have the same requirement with similar criteria. Even I wanted to connect multiple mobiles USB modems with multiple GSM CDMA with different number using dialer software in my system. But I somehow want that the dialer should be clever to dial certain specific number from the respective Service provider. The router should be able to redirect the calls working as l local Intercom, PBX, Predicative dialer or a smart phone dialer.

I think you can use “My Sales Dialer”, this is one of the most powerful dialer which is specially designed android phones. And I also believe that it could however fulfill all your requirements. It’s a mobile power dialer; it is very much useful for dialing when you are away from office. And also it is completely same like a PC based power dialer with mobile based working ability.

Yeah even I do agree with your suggestion. “My Sales Dialer” is the best option; you can easily get the demo version from android market. And the full version is available for some Rs.989.91. it’s a very handy mobile call center type dialer application from android phones.

The best thing about this dialer is that it has the ability to make some 100 calls with one touch of button without letting you to click or press any phone number. It has some handy features like you can import contacts from android address book, then you can send SMS, emails, mobile calls or office call for any contact. You can also check out its full features in the android market itself.

I think you can use “My Sales Dialer”, this is one of the most powerful dialer which is specially designed android phones. And I also believe that it could however fulfill all your requirements. It’s a mobile power dialer; it is very much useful for dialing when you are away from office. And also it is completely same like a PC based power dialer with mobile based working ability.
    I think the application which you are suggesting is only for the android devices which in turns proved to be a drawback for that entire non-android device.

Can’t you suggest any other software which could probably support all devices in general? I mean cant you suggest from the one amongst mentioned above Predictive Dialer, Software PBX, Mobile PBX or phone dialer.