Thread: How to select the ADSL+WI-FI router.

How to select the ADSL+WI-FI router.

Hi friends I had gone for applying data one connection. I had told that BSNL is no longer offering any model. Actually I am looking for good Wi-Fi enable ADSL router. I am also looking for more than one Ethernet ports. So can anyone tell me cheaper model from some of known brand? If you provide me guides for How to connect of router it will great help. Please let me know model number.

Re: How to select the ADSL+WI-FI router.

I just wanted to say that BSNL is also supply the modem. You have to go back to BSNL and tell them you are wishing to purchase modem. In that case I would suggest you that please go for Type IV modem.

Hey dude I searched so many website and I got some router’s which are available in the low price.I found the first one i.e. NET gear Wireless router (WGR614) which is available in Rs 1650 and the second is D-Link wireless router which is available in the price of RS1900. I realized that they are available in low price and most important thing these routers have ADSL support.

Hi guys I searched out there are two routers which are best you can use very easily the name of the router is
    1> Linksys WAG200G router
    2> wag200g
    3> Or you can go for BSNL router it is worth in buying so it depends upon you which router you need but let me tell you one thing it cost would be RS 1800.One more thing, Linksys WAG200G router
    It has ADSL support and along with that it has 4 port switches. It cost would be in the range of 3500 ~ 4000 rupees. It has good Wi-fi signal.