Thread: Which mode of internet connection would be available in Arambol beach, wireless, 3G or USB?

Which mode of internet connection would be available in Arambol beach, wireless, 3G or USB?

So that’s the question that I am searching from many days. Now I am going for a 2 day vacation at this particular beach I just want to know like which mode of internet connection would be available out there, that’s what I want to know? Wifi, 3G or usb connection which can be helpful for me out there, better it would be if I can get some answers from you all. So do reply on the same. waiting for the response from you all.

Re: Which mode of internet connection would be available in Arambol beach, wireless, 3G or USB?

Gets a gprs pack activated in your phone. before going there confirm from your service provider of your cell phone if network would be available there and if your phone is 3G supported then do activate the 3G pack. I don’t think so you would be getting some wifi hotspot out there. Unless and until you end up getting into some high end hotels that’s what my view is on this topic. I hope I have answered out the question that you have asked me here.

Re: Which mode of internet connection would be available in Arambol beach, wireless, 3G or USB?

If you want then you can tether your phone and you can make your phone act as a wifi hotspot to the other phone. so that’s one more method that you can try. If you have a USB stick modem connection then you can carry it with you majority of the service providers like TATA, Reliance and Airtel will be having good network out there.

There are several wifi hotpsots in and around various hotels or café bars. So you can definitely visit them in case if you want to do some browsing work. So you can spend some time out there browse your stuff and come back. That’s what you can do. I can’t comment much on the network availability there since I haven’t been to that place and hence it would not be proper from my side to answer your query out.

I have been there it’s a nice place but don’t ask for a lot of network support from there, that’s what I am saying. I really got a weaker signal strength in majority of the parts of this place. So I better thought of holding my work for some days and get back to it when I am finally in Mumbai.