Thread: does changing processor increases broadband speed of BSNL.

does changing processor increases broadband speed of BSNL.

i suppose that the speed of the BSNL broadband is very low at recent times. I am a newbie and have attached the BSNL network few days ago and I experience that there is low speed in my internet as I am lagging with some videos and also some sites. So as I made some changes in the processor , is that because I have changed the processor. So I would like to inquire whether changing processor increases broadband speed .

Re: does changing processor increases broadband speed of BSNL.

I will answer negatively in this case as there is no relation with the processor with broadband speed. I need to add further that the broadband speed is controlled by the network provider may it be BSNL or any else. If you are not tending to get the speed according to your tariff plan then you might contact the BSNL customer support and they will do some exact changes. You can also do this by own as there are some settings misfield which are causing your issue.

I would add further that if you want to know the downloading speed then you need to always Divide by 8 with the total Bandwidth. considering a example, 2909 Kbps / 8 = 363kbps should be Download speed .This speed you will get if you make use of IDM [ Internetdownloadmanager ].

I had an activation of the BSNL plan last month and paid some deposit for that and regarding my plan , it is night unlimited 2 to 8 am i receive speed around 170 to 190 kbps. So I need to know form you guys that whether this is the correct speed or not or else I should get more than this one.

I also have the same network provider and I want to inquire whether you are having Kbps or KBps ? and by how means do you measure the speed ? and as you said that whether it was right that you are receiving correct speed or not, so I would tell that you will receive a promised speed upto 256 KBps. But in my case, you should be able to receive around 200 plus KBps at the minimum.

I also have the same network provider and I want to inquire whether you are having Kbps or KBps ? and by how means do you measure the speed ? and as you said that whether it was right that you are receiving correct speed or not, so I would tell that you will receive a promised speed upto 256 KBps. But in my case, you should be able to receive around 200 plus KBps at the minimum.
    Really thanks for those replies as I was having doubts regarding this matter and you have cleared my all doubts. But I need to inquire one more thing that will I be able to make a connection on both desktop and laptop with each other. Is it possible

So as you inquired , I suppose that you are asking for connection with the Desktop and laptop to transfer files between them, and to solve this one, if you require to connect them with each other you should have an ethernet cable. And if you are inquiring about the laptop and desktop to be connected to internet simultaneously, then you should have a Wifi capable modem and in this manner you can make a connection.