Thread: TATA INDICOM asks additional rent to stop postpaid connection

TATA INDICOM asks additional rent to stop postpaid connection

I have been using the TATA indicom service, but as I have subscribed with other network I want to stop postpaid connection but when went to the gallery they said that I have to pay additional charge for disconnecting the service. So for this I had paid the additional charges but then too they generated bill for this month and did not disconnect the service. So now what should I do I am not getting and fully confused after going through the bill.

Re: TATA INDICOM asks additional rent to stop postpaid connection

If you have any query regarding the bills or services then you should write to the Customer.care@tatatel.co.in .

As I travelled a lot so for this I had spoke to one of the indicom executives that providing the paper bill also mail me the same so that I can pay the bill online and would enjoy uninterrupted services. Even after telling them several times they do not mail the bill and due to that they stopped my services twice. so after which I complained about this to the Customer.care@tatatel.co.in and then I started receiving the bills on my email id.

I sent the mail twice to the Customer.care@tatatel.co.in but still there have been no response from them. So what should I do to stop the service as when went to the indicom gallery again they said to me that I never requested to disconnect the service. Now what should I do so that I can convince them that I had requested to stop my indicom services.

If you have the proof regarding the cancellation of the indicom service then you must file the complaint in the consumer court for this. As I think doing this surely you will get the positive results regarding the disconnection problem you are facing.