Thread: Vodafone store not responding for new SIM activation

Vodafone store not responding for new SIM activation

I have been using the Vodafone service from past three years, as I have been working in one of th company so the card is in the company name. so now wanted to change from company name to my name in the Vodafone card and also wanted to change the plan to CUG. So for this I went to the nearby Vodafone store and discussed about changing the name and also the plan which I want to go for. First of all the staff over here didn’t replied for properly and went on convincing for different plans which I never wanted to go for.

And after arguing a lot they told me that they would change it to new plan and provide the new sim card. After they provided me new sim card but failed to change the name.

Now I want to lodge the complaint against this guys and so want to know where should I go for.

Re: Vodafone store not responding for new SIM activation

I would like to know where you are living, as you can lodge the complain to the nodal office of the Vodafone store against the bad service you faced for .

Actually I am living in Karnataka state near manglore. I must say that even though after their mistakes when asked them why they did not transfer the name they told me that I never said for transferring of name and so they didn’t do. But for this I even showed the proof but the staff over here arrogantly talked with me and didn’t response me well.

Actually the same thing happened to me I lost my card for that I had applied for the duplicate card. All the documents were submitted and the card was activated. But when I reached vodafone store and inquired about the card they told me that the card has been activated but currently they don’t have duplicate card to issue and told me that cards would be coming after a week. So when I approached them for the card they again said me the same thing. After which I had called the nodal office for this and when told them about this they just told me that what they can do if the card is not available and nothing could be done for this issue. So for this I must say that service provided by the Vodafone is just poor and the executives there are very arrogant.