Thread: How to setup D-Link DSL 2730U WiFi Modem with Reliance Broadband

How to setup D-Link DSL 2730U WiFi Modem with Reliance Broadband

Hello friends, just got the brand new D-LInk ADSL router and i was planning to connect with reliance broadband connection, but not knowing about it, so how to do it. The modem which is been provided, is what needs to be plugged in with the LAN cable and login to the reliance website to access the net. So how to do it and what are the steps required for it, please help me. Thank you.

Re: How to setup D-Link DSL 2730U WiFi Modem with Reliance Broadband

You can try the method which is been used for the BSNL, it is also having the same router, so if you search for it then you will be able to get it and also you will be able to do it, even there is been video about on YouTube, so you will be able to get some idea how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadassah View Post
    You can try the method which is been used for the BSNL, it is also having the same router, so if you search for it then you will be able to get it and also you will be able to do it, even there is been video about on YouTube, so you will be able to get some idea how to do it.
    I have tried all the same method which is been given over there and have done it again and again then also it was not working for me, but i was able to get PPP down with the sl2_141 modem, but after that it was not able to worked for me.

I think you will be able to get some of the steps on the Youtube, otherwise you search for the modem which you are using with some of the broadband connection then you might be able to steps and also to do it.