Thread: BSNL Self Care not showing Data properly

BSNL Self Care not showing Data properly

Hi friends recently while using BSNL Broadband connection I have seen some of the issue regarding the data usage by me within this last 4 days. So the last time when I had check it was showing correct information about the data usage but however now it showing some of the other information it shows some more data usage on my IP address, so why this thing happen, what should I do. If you guys have any ideas about this then please let me know. Any of the reply from you guys will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: BSNL Self Care not showing Data properly

According to my information this is not an issue or anything like that, there might be chances that some of the mistake have been done with the BSNL employee during making data input. So it is recommend to make call to the customer care office and get them inform about this wrong data.

There might be the chances that they have made the wrong input over there in their database records. And maybe they are not capturing the data correctly and that is why they are showing the wrong information. So the best is to go to the nearby BSNL Department along with the other necessary proof and get this thing to fix.

I think you must have to keep the track of the data that you are using, so to keep the data track there are several app is available now a days on the internet. By which the user come to know about the data that he was using. So with the help of those apps you can tracks the total data usage for the particular time. ShaPlus Bandwidth Meter is one of the app that can be used to determine the total bandwidth you have used.

There might be a chance that you may have forgotten to switch off the modem and that is why the amount of data usage is increased in your account or at your IP address. So make the verification whether your BB service is reactivated if yes then on which date it was activated. Or you can also make use of excel sheet to calculate the total amount of data usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Suprakash View Post
    There might be the chances that they have made the wrong input over there in their database records. And maybe they are not capturing the data correctly and that is why they are showing the wrong information. So the best is to go to the nearby BSNL Department along with the other necessary proof and get this thing to fix.
    I have been trying to register under selfcare but after entering all the details it shows that ID is not correct or email add is not correct etc. Fed up with this site.

Quote Originally Posted by remesanrp View Post
    I have been trying to register under selfcare but after entering all the details it shows that ID is not correct or email add is not correct etc. Fed up with this site.
    Which region of India are you from? If you are in north region then register from below link:
    http://selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in

If you are in south region then:
    http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in

If you are in west region then:
    http://selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in

If you are in east region then:
    http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in