Thread: What is the performance of Tikona in Chennai

What is the performance of Tikona in Chennai

Hello friends, i wanted to know that what is the performance of Tikona in Chennai. I wanted to know about its speed and service. I have received many call from the executives of Tikona, with some of the best plans. I like all their unlimited plans, i do not know about the service they are providing it. So does anyone in Chennai has used the Tikona connection, if you have used then please tell me that i should go for it or not.

Re: What is the performance of Tikona in Chennai

Well i have used the connection, but i am staying in Hyderabad, if you wanted to know about the service then it is really bad, i am saying it in the point of customer care wise, where the speed is been consultant then it is very shaky and also it truculent. I think that it might be the same in Chennai.

Well friends, i am thinking to go for circuit breaker plan CB299, according to then i will be getting the 2mbps speed for me first 1024 MBs, as it cross it then i will be getting 64kbs it will be after 1GB data download. So i was thinking that will i be able to get 50-60 kbps speed while downloading.

Let me tell you that there is no circuit breaker plan and it something other plan. I am not able to spend not more than hour on 256kbps speed then how you will be able to spend 64kbps with minimum 512kbps speed.

The new Unlimited plans of Tikona's are been worth for value for money. I am using the Unlimited 599 plan, where i am getting it 0.52 mbps, it was told me that i should get 512 kbps at Thiruvanmiyur. You will be able to get some fluctuations in the speed and also you will be not get torrent working smoothly as you compare with a wired ADSL connection. I would suggest that you select plan which is giving the proper connection and the value it.

I would suggest that which ever plan you take should be any how value to you, as it should be you will select as per your decision according to your own criteria. I have remember that in 2005 there were some foreign newcomer to the country, i have got the BSNL landline installed in two days and got the broadband a couple of weeks after that, where else current Airtel landline/broadband will be working for very few days, as it will be get disconnected and will find the cable in street. If you see that BSNL disconnect then they do not come to remove wire from the house also. We have to call them to get it done.

I have got the Tikona connection very easily for me and also did not got any single problem with it. Where as you will find people who have faced a lot of the problem, but it was not there.

The service of the Tikona Broadband is not good at all in Chennai. Where the towers which are been placed in Andhar Pradesh are not at all working properly. The outdoor modem which is been provided is not been working properly, there are been many problem with that. The connection get breaks a lot and it will be flapping & request timeout with Tikona Gateway. So overall it is not worth to get the connection of it.

I would agree with the above user, if you asked which is the worst broadband provider then it will be Tikona. The speed which is been told in the plan is not at all given when you will be using it. If you call at customer care then you will be getting more angry, as they keep it on hold. They have fix time to call which is 8 am -- 12 pm, and during that time then also you will be getting line busy. So i would suggest that it is not at all worth.

I am getting good speed as per the speed mentioned in the plan which was 2mbps. So you try to connect using a Belkin wi-fi router. Will update if the installation is successful.