Thread: After sending request Tikona is not disconnecting my account

After sending request Tikona is not disconnecting my account

I was using Tikona Wi Bro service from past eight months, but from last month I have sent the request to disconnect the service. but what I see is that my tikona broadband service is still active, for this I have sent request many times by calling to the customer care, they told me that sent the mail to the tikona regearding this. so I sent the mail to them more them 5 to 6 times but still I see that the connection is not deactivated. So what should I do.

Re: After sending request Tikona is not disconnecting my account

If your connection is not deactivated then for this try to visit any nearest office of the tikona and talk about the issue. I guess doing this will get your connection deactivated forever.

The thing is that the office of the tikona is quite far away from my home. And as I’m a working in one of the company I’m not able spare time for this. so is there any other way so that I contact to them directly and get the problem solved without visiting any offices of the tikona.

I was using Tikona Wi Bro service from past eight months, but from last month I have sent the request to disconnect the service. but what I see is that my tikona broadband service is still active, for this I have sent request many times by calling to the customer care, they told me that sent the mail to the tikona regearding this. so I sent the mail to them more them 5 to 6 times but still I see that the connection is not deactivated. So what should I do.
    See for this I would say that if they do not disconnect the net connection of yours then try to send mail to the customercare@tikona.in and also sent the mail to the maharashtra@tikona.in ,
    ap@trai.gov.in.

Keep the track of all the records, means that you save all the mails you sent to them and also to the nodal Maharashtra, so that in future they generate the bills with your account you can show this mails to them for your safer side.