Thread: How to connect Nokia E63 with tikona Wi-fi

How to connect Nokia E63 with tikona Wi-fi

Hello friends, I am having the Tikona Wi-Fi, it is been placed at my place. I wanted to use the Wi-Fi with my Nokia E63 phone, i am not able to get the access to it. So is there some setting which is been required to have it for connection. So please tell me, so that i can get the access to the Tikona WLan. So please help me. Thank you.

Re: How to connect Nokia E63 with tikona Wi-fi

I would suggest that you talk to customer care of the Tikona and ask them about that how to enable WIFI mode for your laptop/phone, i think that it might be charging for enabling the plan on it. I think it will be something around Rs 75/Month and deposit Rs 1500/, that what i think about it. If you take that plan then you can activate 4 wi-fi systems.

I think you try to work it out for you, if you can do it then i would suggest that you purchase a Wi-Fi router which will cost around Rs 1500, i would say that you go for Netgear wgr614 Vx. Once you have purchased that then try to get the wi-fi mode, So once you have enabled the Wi-Fi mode then connected the Rj45 (which is internet cable) from Tikona to WAN port of Netgear Wi-Fi router. Now you select Dynamic IP and the other settings and make it work for you.

I would suggest that you better check your Wi-Fi network which is been available in phone. Then you search for tikona wi-fi, if it is been displayed in the list then you try to connected to it. If it is not been listed then try to add new network tikonawifi, just add it like that without any space between tikonawifi and for security select AES as ok. Now you try to connect it, if then also it not able to connect then purchase some personal router by the which plan you are using it and set it with the phone. For that you need to talk to the customer care to support for your plan.

I would also suggest that you should all the same thing which is been told to you to do and i think it will be able to work for you and proper for you.