Thread: What is the download speed of the BSNL’s Home UL 750 plan?

What is the download speed of the BSNL’s Home UL 750 plan?

Hi, I am thinking to switch over to bsnl. I was using airtel till now. Now I am thinking that I will subscribe to UL 750 plan. Now I just want to know what is the download speed of that plan? Can you all please tell me. Actually one of my friend recommended this plan to me and I failed to ask more information about the plan with him. So here I am to ask this information with you all. Can you all please reply this to me. I am waiting for the response.

Re: What is the download speed of the BSNL’s Home UL 750 plan?

Quote Originally Posted by $o$^ View Post
    Hi, I am thinking to switch over to bsnl. I was using airtel till now. Now I am thinking that I will subscribe to UL 750 plan. Now I just want to know what is the download speed of that plan? Can you all please tell me. Actually one of my friend recommended this plan to me and I failed to ask more information about the plan with him. So here I am to ask this information with you all. Can you all please reply this to me. I am waiting for the response.
    Even I am using that same plan and the speed that I am getting is around 50-60 kbps and not more than that. So that’s the average download speed for me, i hope you were interested in knowing the download speed only right? I have given them and anything else that you want to know then please do feel free to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudhamay View Post
    Even I am using that same plan and the speed that I am getting is around 50-60 kbps and not more than that. So that’s the average download speed for me, i hope you were interested in knowing the download speed only right? I have given them and anything else that you want to know then please do feel free to ask.
    Ok that’s a average download speed that I am getting, is there any iother p[lan better than this plan then let me know about it.

50-60 kbps is the normal download speed. At least If I am paying some good amount for the broadband then I should be getting some descent speed.

Quote Originally Posted by $o$^ View Post
    Ok that’s a average download speed that I am getting, is there any iother p[lan better than this plan then let me know about it.

50-60 kbps is the normal download speed. At least If I am paying some good amount for the broadband then I should be getting some descent speed.
    If you are thinking about only downloading then 500 night unlimited plan is the best option to go with. I am sure that you will like this plan. The speed during the night almost touches 512 kbps fpr download and that’s enough plus the duration is above 12 hours. So you can download whatever you want to do in that duration. I hope this much information is enough for you. Anything else that you need to ask then please do feel free to ask here. I will try to answer it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Farzana View Post
    If you are thinking about only downloading then 500 night unlimited plan is the best option to go with. I am sure that you will like this plan. The speed during the night almost touches 512 kbps fpr download and that’s enough plus the duration is above 12 hours. So you can download whatever you want to do in that duration. I hope this much information is enough for you. Anything else that you need to ask then please do feel free to ask here. I will try to answer it for you.
    Ok that’s great can you please post in the plan details for that particular plan. If you have any information on that plan or necessary links that will give me the required details then please do post it over here. it would be very much helpful for me that’s what I want to say here

Ok go ahead and check out the link here. all the necessary details are given about the unlimited 500 plan. You will get all the information there accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Damodaran-G View Post
    Ok go ahead and check out the link here. all the necessary details are given about the unlimited 500 plan. You will get all the information there accordingly.
    I just had a look at this link and if what I feel is that BBG FN Combo 600 would be the best suitable plan for you because the speed is good and also there is an unlimited download during the night as well. so if you are ok with the downloading in the night then you should surely go with BBG FN Combo 600 plan. Also while downloading in the night pla don’t forget to reboot the modem 5 minutes after 2 and 5 minutes before 8. This is just a precautionary measure for you to avoid long bill from the bsnl.