Thread: Is there any free 3G services available for MTNL users

Is there any free 3G services available for MTNL users

Hi friends recently I have heard about the news that the MTNL have decided to provide the offer for mtnl users to access the 3G services and without any charge. So I just want to know more about this offers for Free 3G services for MTNL users. Is there any such offers are there for the MTNL users. So if you guys have any of the suggestion or any of the ideas for this offers then please let me know, because I am very much excited about this offers to use. Any of the suggestion will be Thanks and appreciated

re: Is there any free 3G services available for MTNL users

This thing is not clear still, because this kind of offer were there at the month of 1st of May which is Maharashtra day to 30th of May. So this offer was over, and for this time there are no such offers is available.

Even I have also used these offers at the time when it was available for the MTNL users, so if this offers is still going to come then it is the good things for the mtnl users.

So as per my information if this offer will be available, then you have to make the activation for this offers by means of sms or by calling the customer care for the activation of this offers to use.

The thing I have experiences for this kind of offers to activate is that, you must have the minimum balance available there in your MTNL. And also the access for the network will be free, but you have to pay for the content that you have downloaded from the links. So before activating these offers you have to make the verification for the terms and condition applies to that offers. There may be some of the charges have to pay for the surfing as well as for the downloading of the files and other things.

This is the company promotional offers, that by which the MTNL will increase the number of customer to use the 3G Services. So if such offers are there then activate it and make use of that offers to get activate in to your phone to use that skims.

Re: Is there any free 3G services available for MTNL users

These 3G services is available for the MTNL users, so may the activation is free but the uses of this 3G network charges some of the amount on monthly basis or the weekly basis. But if there are some of the offers available to use this 3G services free then this will be the good offers for the MTNL users.