Thread: How to Unlock Idea E1732 modem

How to Unlock Idea E1732 modem

Recently I was trying to make used of different Sim into my Idea E1732 modem, but however it asked for the code and also I have try many steps to make these Idea E1732 modem to be unlocked but however fails to unlock this Idea modem. So I just want to know, is there any of the steps or the method to unlock the Idea E1732 modem. Or I have to make use of any code breaker type of application to unlock this Modem. So if you people have any of the ideas or the solution for unlocking the Idea E1732 then please do the reply, any of the reply will be thanks. Maybe someone would be kind enough to post it wink

Re: How to Unlock Idea E1732 modem

According to my information if you want to unlock the Idea E1732 then you have to follow these Steps:
    • The first thing you have to do is to download the ‘Sola GSM Calc’ software from the official site.
    • Then after that you have to relock the Modem.
    • As soon you finish with the Relocking process, you have to reset your Lock Counter.
    • After that you will see that, your Modem is unlocked and ready to use.

This is simple steps for unlocking the Idea E1732, so to unlock this there is the need of the Application ‘Sola GSM Calc’. So with that there is the option available for making unlock for this Idea E1732. This is the best Application that can be used for the unlocking of the Idea broadband. I have make the use of this software and really I have make the unlocking of the modem.

The thing that I have seen while unlocking the Idea E1732, is that some of the time during downloading of the software the Antivirus accept it as a potential virus and block that download. So if thing happen with you, then you have to stop the Antivirus function till the time you are making the Download of these Application. Because most of the antivirus block this application downloads, so there are the need for disabling the antivirus function. And then after the complete download of this application you can make the use of that Sola GSM to unlock the idea E1732 modem.

Yes even I have also seen this issue while I am making the download for the Sola GSM Calc, that I am using the provided link for the download of this application. And after I click to make the attempt to make the download of this software my ‘Antivirus McAfee’ blocks that downloading for the application.

So I have just Off antivirus, and then unlock the Delete file, this help me out to proceed further for unlocking the idea Broadband.

At starting even I was also confused about the unlocking of the Idea E1732, so for that I have just make the call to customer service. And with the live conversion I make unlock of this Idea Broadband and without any of the issues or the disturbance. So finally I suggest you to contact the customer care for the Idea, and get help from them.

The best thing that I have seen with this software is that it is also used for the Airtel and Reliance's E173, so with the same steps that we make to unlock the Idea E1732 can be used for these Airtel and Reliance's E173. So if you want to unlock this modem also then you can use this Sola GSM.

The unlocking for this modem is simple, so if you wish to unlock the Idea E1732. Then you make the download for the software from the official site of ‘Sola GSM Calc’. So after that just try to make the relocking the Idea E1732 with the help of the option available for the use.
    Then after that I have make the reset for the Lock Counter and then reboot. The modem is unlock to make the use.

The issue that I have noticed about this unlocking for the idea Modem is that, the signal is not connecting, most of the time the connection get terminated. And also it shows the error for ‘no rooms for messages’. What to do now, I am very much confused for this issue. Thanks for any help if you can

The issue that I have noticed about this unlocking for the idea Modem is that, the signal is not connecting, most of the time the connection get terminated. And also it shows the error for ‘no rooms for messages’. What to do now, I am very much confused for this issue. Thanks for any help if you can
    Even I was also having the same issue while I was trying to unlock the modems, so for that I have just clear the message board. And finally it works for me. So I only suggest you to clear the message board if you are facing the issue for ‘no rooms for messages’. May this will help you out.

If you want to unlock the Idea E1732, then you have to make the use of the software ‘Sola GSM Calc’, because this application have the features that can be used to unlock the Idea E1732, with the simple steps for the relocking of the Modems. So with this software you can make the unlock for this Idea E1732 to be used for the another sim.