Thread: sify broadband in Mumbai

sify broadband in Mumbai

Hi friends recently I have heard about the sify broadband, so I have just make the search for this broadband, and very much excited about this sify broadband. So I just want to know more about this sify broadband, so the main thing that I want to know is whether the sify broadband is available there in Mumbai. So if you guys have any of the information about the availability of these Sify broadband in Mumbai then please let me know. Any of the suggestion or the ideas is thanks and appreciated.

Re: sify broadband in Mumbai

Yes this is the cheapest broadband that anyone cans effort, this broadband have the best of the thing including the speed and the performance for the Multiplayer/online games. So this is the best thing about these sify broadband users, that this broadband is available there for the Mumbai people.

I am from Mumbai, and recently even I have also heard about the presence of this sipy broadband. So the main thing that I know about this sify broadband is that this is not that much of good in the speed. But the main advantage of having this broadband is the price. So this is the good for the Home based connection ad not for the commercial based used. So if you want to have this broadband then you can get this on the official site and also by calling to the customer service center.

This is the good news that the sify is available for the Mumbai users. So if you wish to have this sify broadband connection you can have this by just making the contacts to the customer care services and you have to pay for the initial setup charges and make use of this sify broadband connection.