Thread: Wireless Broadband tariff by Sify in Gurgaon

Wireless Broadband tariff by Sify in Gurgaon

I stay gurgaon and now i want to get wireless broadband connection by sify. Can anyone describe that how should i get such broardband connection? Also please describe that which data plan is suitable for me? Thanks for any kind of help that works to fix this issue. Thanks.

Re: Wireless Broadband tariff by Sify in Gurgaon

Tariff plans of the sify broadband is being really attractive and hence lot of users want to get this plan. 400 MB with Unlimited downloading at Night is best in that plan but major issue with it is being it only valid for 15 days. While there is also other data plan presents that works well. You can choose one of such plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Uchiha View Post
    Tariff plans of the sify broadband is being really attractive and hence lot of users want to get this plan. 400 MB with Unlimited downloading at Night is best in that plan but major issue with it is being it only valid for 15 days. While there is also other data plan presents that works well. You can choose one of such plans.
    Yaa, it is so good plan. I say in Gurgaon. I use it and must say that this is well for accessing and downloading web site contents. Its night plan timing is unlimited downloads from 10 PM to 8 AM. Normally Time is from 11 PM to 6 PM but in this plan this is much better. Hence i also suggest that this is well for getting such 400 MB with Unlimited downloading at Night data plan. You definately like you a lot.

You can also check the 256 kbps data plan. It contains 1 GB NO OF HRS/MBs. Its 1 months plan comes at Rs.550 and 3 months plan come around 950. I used this 3 months plan and must say that this is really best for me. You can also check it and get such high speed plan. I don't think that there is any problem in broadband connection at your own city. Gurgaon is so much popular and must say that this is well for such wireless broadband.

I can only say that to just contact the Sify customercare for confirm that it works well in Gurgaon, Haryan. Its best to get such informations on the local customer care of the sify, gurgaon. That's well and it will definately helpful for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Farzana View Post
    I can only say that to just contact the Sify customercare for confirm that it works well in Gurgaon, Haryan. Its best to get such informations on the local customer care of the sify, gurgaon. That's well and it will definately helpful for you.
    Thanks for such helpful information. I contact sify customer care. Expert told me that there is no worry about this wireless broadband data plan and must say that this is well for me. hence i decided to choose one of the best data plan that suitable for me. Thanks for such wonderful data plan suggestions. It really works for me.