Thread: Sify is the worst broadband service provider

Sify is the worst broadband service provider

Hi,
    Can you please tell me the performance of Sify broadband connection , and what about the service provide by the Sify Broadband connection provider?
    According to my friends Sify broadband service provider provides worst service is it true? What is your opinion about the Sify broadband service provider? Please friends reply if you know anything about Sify broadband service provider.

Re: Sify is the worst broadband service provider

According to me sify is the worst broadband connection provider.
    I used Sify broadband connection for 3-4 month. The customer service is also not good according to me.
    The more than 50% of time connection was down and the rest of the time the speed was very slow. Transfer rate never went anywhere more than 30-35 kbps on 512kbps plan in Siry Broadband connection.

Never recommend Sify broadband connection service to anyone.
    I have taken Sify broadband internet connection service for one year 512kbps unlimited plan. I despite several complaints with their call center for low speed but they have not taken any action.
    Now I am using Airtel broadband connection which is better than the Sify broadband connection service.

Yes, sify is the worst broadband connection provider. The data transfer rate is too low in the Sify broadband connection. Customer service is not good of the Sify broadband connection provider.
    Sify is not recommended broadband connection provider for high speed internet.

The term broadband refers to a telecommunications signal of greater bandwidth. the broader the band, the greater the capacity for traffic. So the data transper rate is high in the broadband because of wide range (or band) of frequencies. But in the Sify broadband connection the data transfer rate is very low. More than 50% of the time the connection is down and the rest of time the speed is very low. If you want high data transfer rate then do not use Sify Broadband connection.

Compare to the Sify broadband connection The Airtel broadband connection is very good.
    The data transfer rate is high in airtel than the Sify Broadband connection.
    The customer service is good in Airtel broadband connection provider than the Sify broadband connection provider.
    So I recommend you to use airtel broadband connection.